How to pray
Proper 12 | Ordinary Time 17
SHARING THIS WEEK'S GOSPEL THEME AT SUNDAY SCHOOL AND AT
1 sheet of craft foam per child
Pre-printed copy of the Lord's Prayer per child printed slightly smaller than the foam
Pop can tab
1. Before the lesson, cut the foam pieces with a box cutter to resemble a door. About
one inch from the edge, make a cut around three sides of the foam so that the foam door
can open, but the piece remains intact.
2. Give each of the children a foam doorframe.
3. Give each of the children a copy of the Lord's Prayer.
4. Have the children glue the prayer to the back of the foam so that the words are
visible from the front through the door opening.
5. Have the children poke a hole in the "door" with the brad and attach it to look like
This Children's Activity, How to pray, is based on Luke 11:1-13 and relates to Proper 12 | Ordinary Time 17. This children's activity on Luke 11:1-13 is just one of over 800 children's activities at SermonSuite.com. SermonSuite also offers online sermons and professionally published sermons, lectionary sermons, non-lectionary sermons, sermon illustrations, worship resources, preaching resources, sermons on prayer, prayers, Christian drama, lectionary worship, lectionary workbooks and homilies. ...
If you are getting this message, you are either not logged in, your subscription has expired, or you do not have a subscription. If you're interested in subscribing to SermonSuite, click here for either a Free 30-day trial or one of our paid options! If need more information please fill out our contact form or call us at 1-800-537-1030.