Fifth Sunday in Lent
SHARING THIS WEEK'S GOSPEL THEME AT SUNDAY SCHOOL AND AT
Green pipe cleaners
Perfume or body spray
1. Give each of the children a cupcake paper, a cotton ball, a green pipe cleaner, and
a piece of construction paper.
2. Help the children shape stems and leaves using the green pipe cleaners.
3. Tell the children to glue the cupcake papers onto the construction paper in the
center, near the top.
4. Carefully mist the cotton balls with the perfume.
5. Have the children glue the cotton balls to the centers of the cupcake papers.
6. Help the children glue the pipe cleaner stems and leaves onto their papers, directly
under and attached to the cupcake papers.
7. Have the children write "Jesus has touched my life" under the flowers they have
This Children's Activity, Something special, is based on John 12:1-8 and relates to Fifth Sunday in Lent. This children's activity on John 12:1-8 is just one of over 800 children's activities at SermonSuite.com. SermonSuite also offers online sermons and professionally published sermons, lectionary sermons, non-lectionary sermons, sermon illustrations, worship resources, preaching resources, sermons on prayer, prayers, Christian drama, lectionary worship, lectionary workbooks and homilies. ...
If you are getting this message, you are either not logged in, your subscription has expired, or you do not have a subscription. If you're interested in subscribing to SermonSuite, click here for either a Free 30-day trial or one of our paid options! If need more information please fill out our contact form or call us at 1-800-537-1030.