Just say, "No!"
First Sunday in Lent
SHARING THIS WEEK'S GOSPEL THEME AT SUNDAY SCHOOL AND AT
Paper plates (not styrofoam)
Markers or crayons
Stickers and other decorative materials
1. Give each of the children two paper plates.
2. Have the children cut one-fourth of the plate out of one of their plates. This cut should be
like cutting away one-fourth of a pie.
3. Instruct the children to place this plate to the side and throw away the one-quarter cutout
4. Using markers or crayons, have the children divide their other plates into quarters, and
write a different prayer topic in each of the quarters.
5. Tell the children to decorate the inside of the plate that has a one-quarter piece
6. Instruct the children to place the decorated plates on top of the plates with the prayer
topics written on them. Using the brads, help the children push them...
This Children's Activity, Just say, "No!", is based on Matthew 4:1-11 and relates to First Sunday in Lent. This children's activity on Matthew 4:1-11 is just one of over 800 children's activities at SermonSuite.com. SermonSuite also offers online sermons and professionally published sermons, lectionary sermons, non-lectionary sermons, sermon illustrations, worship resources, preaching resources, sermons on prayer, prayers, Christian drama, lectionary worship, lectionary workbooks and homilies. ...
If you are getting this message, you are either not logged in, your subscription has expired, or you do not have a subscription. If you're interested in subscribing to SermonSuite, click here for either a Free 30-day trial or one of our paid options! If need more information please fill out our contact form or call us at 1-800-537-1030.